WELCOME TO THE 2022-23 SEASON!
Specific registration links:
• All registered players will be drafted onto a team
• Preseason training camp for evaluation purposes
• Team formation must comply with MAHA rules
• Teams formed by Hockey Club staff
• Great schedule and excellent ice times all at one location
• Play and be challenged at each competitive level
• Coaching education program
• Teams are able to attend tournaments and scrimmage outside competition
• Program includes: ice time, referees, jerseys and socks, and participation awards
*Note: All applicants are required to register with USA Hockey for the upcoming hockey season; a birth certificate may be required.
Parent coaches have been and continue to be a vital key to the success of the HoneyBaked Hockey Club. We welcome parent coaches! Please contact HBHC if you are a parent with a hockey background, either as a player or a coach or register via the above links. We would love to have you be a part of our program.
All coaches are required to complete a background check, Safesport and go through the USA Hockey Coaching Education Program (CEP), which offers certification classes starting in August. www.maha.org
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & REFUND POLICY
We now use an online registration process only. Registration Fee will be due at the time of registration. If the program is eligible to pay by installments, you will be automatically charged the amount listed in the payment schedule on that exact date.
Cancellations ON OR BEFORE 8/15: Incur a $25.00 administrative fee and we will refund the other $175.00
Cancellations AFTER 8/15: Registration fee of $200.00 is Non-Refundable.
If your player is injured or unable to participate due to unforeseen circumstances, you remain responsible for all of your player’s program fees.
2022-23 HBHC PAYMENT DATES
PMT #1 - DUE 9/15
PMT #2 - DUE 10/15
PMT #3 - DUE 11/15
PMT #4 - DUE 12/15