WELCOME TO THE 2020-21 SEASON
8 & UNDER HOCKEY
♦ Age & Skill Progression
♦ Competitive & Challenging Environment
♦ Under the direction of Professional Suburban Staff
September through March - 24 Weeks!
(no skates during the holidays)
LEVEL 1 - (AGES 4 - 6)
MIGHTY MITES OR GIRLS LEARN TO PLAY:
- Recommended as a first step for beginning hockey players who completed a Learn to Skate class and have a solid base of fundamental skating skills.
- One 1-hour skate each week on Saturdays.
LEVEL 2 (AGES 5 - 8)
- Program serves as an introduction to "team" play with practice sessions and small-ice games.
- We strongly believe that keeping the players active and moving on the ice, having fun, and building confidence is essential.
- Games will be cross-ice which are played width-wise in the end zones of the rink.
- Two 1-hour skates each week - Tuesday or Wednesday evenings and Saturdays. Enhances the fundamental skill development of each player.
LEVEL 3 (PLAYERS BORN IN 2012 & 2013)
- Mite teams skate 8 times per month at Suburban Ice Farmington Hills.
- Teams will be selected by Suburban Staff with the assistance of volunteer coaches
- Advanced players will play against other Advanced players and same for Intermediate players
- Game Day Format: half-ice (red line to goal line) using the board dividers, 4 v 4 using two - 22 minute periods, small nets and goaltenders, referees and scorekeepers
- Weekly ice times on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings and Saturdays.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & REFUND POLICY
We now use an online registration process only. Registration Fee will be due at the time of registration. If the program is eligible to pay by installments, you will be automatically charged the amount listed in the payment schedule on that exact date.
If your player is injured or unable to participate due to unforeseen circumstances, you remain responsible for all of your player’s program fees.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: CREDIT CARD OR WITH CHECK (ACH)
- To pay with ACH, you will need your bank account & routing number
- Login to MaxGalaxy and click on My Account
- Click on Payment Accounts
- Click Add New
- From the Type dropdown, select Checking or Savings
- Enter Account Holder Information
- Click Save
*If you’d prefer to pay with Credit Card, proceed to checkout after you’ve added the registration to your cart.
2020-21 HBHC PAYMENT DATES
PMT #1 - DUE 9/15
PMT #2 - DUE 10/15
PMT #3 - DUE 11/15
PMT #4 - DUE 12/15
|GLTP/Mighty Mite Session 1||$100||$100||$200|
|GLTP/Mighty Mite Session 2||$100||Due Feb. 15||$100||$200|
|GLTP/Mighty Mite FULL Season||$200||$100||$100||$400|
USA HOCKEY MEMBERSHIP
Players and coaches are required to insure with USA Hockey prior to participating in on-ice activities. USA Hockey registrations MUST be completed online at www.usahockeyregistration.com. The cost is $52 per player or coach and paid online with a credit card. In an effort to keep your registration documents organized, we ask that you register and turn this form in with your registration packet. By providing your confirmation page sooner rather than later, all documents can be organized and the last minute scramble when forms are missing can be avoided.